My Photo
Name:
Location: Currently on residency in Basel Switzerland, South Africa

Sunday, February 21, 2010


Frame of Reference

There are days 
when water feels like cream on your lips
& others when you have to try so hard
feeling only follows blood
or chipped tooth.
& it's not just a question of money
or love,
or ....how the light falls
as if those would be easy to accept an answer from 
even if they offered
but it's in the line & the cadence & depth of the gasp;
how much slack the strings take for themselves
before life takes it up
wrenching us back into orientation 
& dragging us deeper into memory
j.f.
2010

love to you all
j


1 Comments:

Blogger Unseen Art Scene said...

Hi Justin,

I really like your thinking and explanation for your works. You are extremely considered and a refreshing sound in the art world. I have put some of your work on my blog. I hope that is to your pleasure...if not I'm remove it. Keep up the great work you are doing and I'm enjoying your poetry too. Works well with the Kinetic Sculpture. You have great energy I am delighted to have found you.

Best wishes,

Joe Pollitt

April 27, 2010 at 6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home